This article provides instructions on how to setup email on a Mac device using the Mail app.
Instructions may vary depending on the device and version of the email client you are using.
If you require more information for your version of mac Mail we recommend following the instructions provided directly from Apple: Add email accounts in Mail on Mac
- Email Address
- Email Password
- Open up the Mail application on your computer
- Select Mail at the top of your screen
- Select Add Account
- Select Other Mail Account then select Continue
- Enter your name in the Name field
Your name is the the name your recipients will see when they receive an email from you.
- Enter your email address in the Email Address field
- Enter your password in the Password field
- Select Sign In