This article provides instructions on how to setup email on an iPhone or iPad using the Mail app.
Instructions may vary depending on the device and version of the email client you are using.
We recommend following the latest instructions from Apple directly: Add an email account
- Email Address
- Email Password
- From the home screen, open the Settings app
- Scroll down until you see Passwords & Accounts
- Select Mail
- Select Accounts
- Add Account
- Select Other
- Select Add Mail Account
- Enter your name into the Name field
This is the name that your recipients will see when they receive an email from you.
- Enter your email address into the Email field
- Enter your password into the Password field
- In the Description field enter a name for your email account, then select Next
- Select Save