This article provides instructions on how to setup email using the email client: Outlook on a mobile device. If you do not have Outlook installed on your device, download the app first from your app store.
Instructions may vary depending on the device and version of the email app you are using.
If you require Outlook specific support, we recommend viewing the Outlook support page from Microsoft.
- Email Address
- Email Password
- Instructions are for the first time using Outlook. If you have another account already installed, follow the information on the Outlook support page linked above in this article.
- From your home screen, open the Outlook app.
- Select Add Account
- Enter your Email Address, then select Add Account
- In the IMAP Password section, enter your Email Password
- In the Display Name section, enter your Name, then select Sign In
This is the name that your recipients will see when they receive an email from you.
- Select Next
- Select Accept or Decline depending on your preference.
- Select Continue to Outlook
- Select Maybe Later
- Select No Thanks or Turn On depending on your preference.
- Your email account has now been successfully added to Outlook mobile.