Share via Email
Occasionally emails you have received might get sent into your spam folder or being blocked by emails rules. This article will walk you through how to check folders and email rules to find the missing email.
Find missing emails on Webmail
- Select Spam from the right side menu
- Scroll through your spam folder to try find the missing email. You can use the search and filter options to help narrow your spam folder
- If you are unable to find the missing email you can look through your remaining folders on the right side menu
- If you are still unable to find the missing email it may of been blocked by an email rule
Checking email rules
- To check email rules, select the app selector (top left of Webmail)
- Select Settings
- Select Mail
- Scroll to Email rules
- If you have any email rules here, these may of affected the email that was sent to you.
Delete or adjust any unwanted email rules to prevent future emails being undelivered.